Monday 21 March 2011

Open Question: What can I do when my boyfriend leaves me alone camping?

Its my 18th bday weekend over memorial weekend this year and we are going to a camping spot that's known for partying.. They have a creek for river rafting but last time I went I got hurt so I don't wanna do it this year. I'm scared I'm going to be bored because everyone's leaving to do that all day for the 3 days we will be there. So what am I supposed to do while I'm by myself at the camp? I feel like I'm going to be sad because I'll be there by myself for most of the time but I don't know what else to do. I talked to my boyfriend about it and he said he's not going to just sit around and hangout with me and miss out on the fun. Any ideas on what I can do to keep myself entertained and not sad? And hopefully have an OK 18th birthday weekend.
Oh and I'm not very outgoing where I could just walk up to random campers and hangout with them either. :/

Source:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110321165845AAYK5rS

outdoor world campground guide one way rv rentals resorts of distinction

No comments:

Post a Comment