Friday 19 August 2011

Open Question: Looking for a semi - secluded tent camping spot in Western PA?

Hi I live in Pittsburgh and want to go camping in a semi-secluded area with some type of water (creek, river, pond, lake) for fishing and to be able to have a camp fire at night drinking a few beers. Most places around me or that I know of all the camping spots are right next to each other, that are run by the state, which means no drinking at night by the fire and your super close to the next camper . I want a place that I can camp and not be near people. Anyone know any within a 2 hour radius? I'd be willing to pay a fare amount of money to have this.
Also, we would like to go 9/2/2011 -9/4/2011.
Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!
Thanks!!

Source:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110817195946AAkqDo6

luxury rv campgrounds tent camping gear rv camping camping world

No comments:

Post a Comment