Saturday 25 June 2011

Open Question: What should i bring camping? HELP PLEASE AND QUICK?

Hi im 13 and a girl. This is my first time camping im going with my aunt and cousins (who are 4 and 2). Its just me and my aunt and cousins. We are gonna be in a camper what is that?? Where do you go to the bathroom at? In a camper is there bedrooms? Im leaving my house tonight at 9 or 10 and were leaving from my aunts house at 6 or 7. On the way there can you ride in the camper? Its already 4:17 my mom said i ahve to be done packing by 6:30. How am i gonna charge my phone?? (it charges by computer) YOU CANT BRING LAPTOPS THOUGH! The high is gonna be around 79 and at night around 40. You can go golfing, swimming, hiking, fishing, campfire etc. Also, are there bears by the campsite? Here's the campsite www.roaringrunresort.com
I need to bring snacks at drinks like what? I dont have bug repelent.

Source:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110623132427AArgRvk

backpacking locations california best buy camping locations pa state parks camping grounds camping food checklist

No comments:

Post a Comment